Can't access Sqeeze release notes

Hi,

Sorry, am not on the list.

I wanted to look at upgrading to Squeeze as it has some features I'm interested in. I went to http://www.debian.org/releases/squeeze/releasenotes and found the list of release notes for each supported platform. But none of the links work, they all come up 404. An example link is http://www.debian.org/releases/squeeze/ia64/release-notes/

If I should be looking somewhere else for the Squeeze release notes, please let me know. Yes I realise they are probably incomplete but they're probably the best source of info in one place I'm guessing.

Thanks,
Geoff.