Re: Vendor submission error

Hi,

(debian-www is more appropriate)

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 02:12:30PM -0400, sales@lorentsenservices.com wrote:
> I have been trying to submit a vendor information form, but it keeps
> returning an error that my website is not accessible, but yet my website
> is accessible.

Maybe not when the user agent is a perl-WWW one ?
1271784959 site www.lorentsenservices.com http://www.lorentsenservices.com/ HTTP bad 406 Not Acceptable
1271785098 site www.lorentsenservices.com http://www.lorentsenservices.com/ HTTP bad 406 Not Acceptable
1271791312 site www.lorentsenservices.com http://www.lorentsenservices.com/ HTTP bad 406 Not Acceptable

> I have included the information asked for on the Vendor submission form in
> hopes you can fix this for me.
>
> ------
>
> Vendor name: Lorentsen Linux Services
>
> URL of vendor: http://www.lorentsenservices.com/Linux_Distributions.html
>
> Do you donate some of the sale price to Debian: Yes

As reminder, the link that provides information about donation to Debian is
http://www.spi-inc.org/donations

> Type of disks sold: CD &DVD
>
> Country you are in: USA
>
> Do you ship orders overseas: No
>
> URL of a web page that has information on your Debian CDs:
> http://www.lorentsenservices.com/Linux_Distributions.html

Maybe dedicate a page to Debian CD ? (the aim of this link is to ease user life :-)

> Email address for sales inquiries: sales@lorentsenservices.com
>
> What architectures your CDs are for: All of them except Multi-Arch.
>
> Thank you and I hope you can help,

You're welcome.

--
Simon Paillard