Re: Etch Nonsense why Scrub Etch from the net?

On Fri, 16 Apr 2010, John Stewart wrote:
> You could keep me as a supporter if you put the Etch biniaries back
> up, but since you have done such a good job SRUBBING the internet of
> Etch, I am doubting you will.

Etch is still available from any of the full mirrors of Debian.
Eventually, it will end up being removed from the full mirrors, and
will end up on archive.debian.org (as all previous releases have), but
that's not the csae yet.

You shouldn't run etch, because it doesn't have security support, but
we certainly can't stop you from doing so.

Don Armstrong

--
You could say to the Universe this is not /fair/. And the Universe
would say: Oh it isn't? Sorry.