Re: Etch Nonsense why Scrub Etch from the net?

> You could keep me as a supporter if you put the Etch biniaries back up,
> but since you have done such a good job SRUBBING the internet of Etch, I
> am doubting you will.

First of all Etch is still available normally from mirrors as "oldstable",
for example:
http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/dists/etch/

Even when it does get removed from the regular mirrors, it will still be
available from our archive, which holds most obsoleted Debian releases:
http://www.debian.org/distrib/archive
http://archive.debian.org/debian/dists/

The fact that you don't know where to find something does not mean it is no
longer available. You may wish to moderate your tone in future.

Cheers,
FJP