Who's using Debian?

1. IT, Nimbus Hookah Lounge, Virginia Beach, VA, USA

2. Commercial: Restaurant/Lounge, Retail: Tobacco and Tobacco Accessories

3. http://www.nimbushookahlounge.com/

4. We employ one workstation for inventory/financial management (including
Payroll), and one server (Web, DNS, E-mail), both running Debian Lenny
GNU/Linux. Our workstation is a simple setup using the XFCE desktop with
GNU Cash and some other proprietary financial software. The server runs
Apache, MySQL, PHP, MyDNS-ng, Postfix, Courier, ISPConfig, b2evolution,
and Squirrelmail.
We chose Debian for its rock-solid stability, ease of installation and
configuration, and awesome ability to not only run on old, second-hand
hardware, but to turn that hardware into powerful production machines
perfect for our needs. We also like Debian's Social Contract. None of the
other options were as successful in this implementation. Thank you Debian
GNU/Linux for the freedom and flexibility! Truly _the_ Universal Operating
System.

--
James Long

Information Technology Manager