Re: Per-wiki package namespaces and automated retrieval of wiki pages

On Thu, 2010-04-01 at 09:58 +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
> On Tue, 2010-03-30 at 18:00 +0200, Frank Lin PIAT wrote:
>
> > I am not sure whether are subscribed to debian-www...
>
> I'm not at this stage.
>
> > What do you think about this request:
> >
> > http://lists.debian.org/debian-www/2010/03/msg00167.html

Some followups from IRC:

<weasel> pabs: no objections, but that should be wikiadm's court
<weasel> which might be a bit of a problem, given that wikiadm is not all too different from the forums group
<weasel> pabs: unless you want to become active again :)
<pabs> weasel: I'm active enough to try to recruit debian-www folks ;)
<pabs> or anyone else on this channel! wikiadm members needed (desperately)
<weasel> :)

weasel is a member of the DSA team

<madduck> pabs: such information should come out of version control, not
a separate wiki

madduck is a random rabid VCS fanboi :)

<Ganneff> pabs: yes, the moinmoin xmlrpc does work for both, reading and
also editing the page
<Ganneff> hrm
<Ganneff> pabs: which is - you can let daniel do this work and on the
way move wikiadm over to him :)

Ganneff is a very clever ftpmaster, you should listen to him ;)

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise