Mistake on the Lenny installation manual

Hi everyone,

I'd like to draw some attention about a wrong link that slipped in the Lenny installation manual, on the page introducing GNU/Linux : the "Kernel Traffic" link redirects to a Russian porn site instead of the Linux Kernel mailing list site (I suppose the address is supposed to be http://lkml.org/ ?).
Well, I don't actually know if it's true on the English version of the manual, but it is on the French version : http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/i386/ch01s02.html.fr

I posted a message about it on the debian-I10n-french mailing list, 4 months ago, but it didn't get corrected.
I don't really know who is in charge of keeping the French installation manual updated, but maybe someone on this mailing list knows or can change the link directly?.

Leslie.