DebianWiki InterWiki map

Hello,

> Interwiki[1] links is a facility for creating links to the many wiki
> wiki webs on the World Wide Web. Users avoid pasting in entire URLs
> (as they would for regular web pages) and instead use a shorthand
> similar to links within the same wiki (intrawiki links).
> (source: WikiPedia:InterWiki)

The InterWiki prefix for Debian, on wiki.debian.org, haven't been very
consistent in the past.

At this time, we use[2]:
  DebianPkg:	http://packages.debian.org/
  DebianBug:    http://bugs.debian.org/
  DebianMan:    http://manpages.debian.net/

But most wikis provide different values, like moinmoin[3]
  Debian http://wiki.debian.org
  DebianBug http://bugs.debian.org
  DebianPackage http://packages.debian.org

What do you consider to be the best option?
1. Change our wiki to use the most common "upstream" value.
2. Ask the wiki maintainers to change their value.

Franklin

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/InterWiki
    http://meatballwiki.org/wiki/InterMap
[2] http://wiki.debian.org/InterWiki