Re: www-master move: things to do

On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 11:32:43PM +0100, Martin Zobel-Helas wrote:
> i would like to know what the current status of that is and where i can
> help esp. with my DSA hat on. If there are any needs, please say so.

Remaining items:
- [will need DSA] We need to figure out which are the right ttf-
  package(s) needed to proper PDF rendering of release-notes, as
  installing all of thems is certainly not a good option.
- hamm is providing autoup thing at
  http://www.debian.org/releases/hamm/autoup/ but is not present in the
  CVS.
- l10n stats
- sarge release-notes (I searched for the svn revision in order to tag
  it properly but rsync will be the easiest option)
- more in http://people.debian.org/~spaillard/missing-from-wolkenstein
- ddp related items: devref, and some outdated ones

no idea for the following items:
- matrix generation, e.g.
  http://newwww.deb.at/releases/etch/installmanual
  http://newwww.deb.at/releases/etch/releasenotes
- related_links.zh-cn.html fails to build

--
Simon Paillard