Re: Re: debian upgrade stable to testing

21.01.10, 07:16, "Frank Lin PIAT" <fpiat@klabs.be>:
>  Upgrading from Stable to Testing is almost identical to upgrading from
>  one stable release to another (i.e upgrading from Lenny to Squeeze) ,
>  but doing so ahead of time.
>  For Lenny to squeeze (not published yet):
>    http://www.debian.org/releases/squeeze/releasenotes
>
>  Franklin

Thanks, but I am wrote this letter becаuse my friend, newbie in debian (but not newbie in the internet), can not find answer for question "How to upgrade Debian from stable to testing" on debian.org

If this answer will be in FAQ - all newbie found it, without problem

Alexey