Re: www-master move: things to do: release-notes and installation-guide

On Tue, Dec 29, 2009 at 11:31:57AM +0100, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
> * Frans Pop <elendil@planet.nl> [2009-12-29 11:17:40 CET]:
[..]
> > > -) _past_ install manuals and release notes: Their generation is
> > > disabled so a manual syncing of that material might be needed.
> >
> > I would suggest syncing *all* existing versions, including the current.
>
>  I rather would want to avoid that. We want to have a clear picture on
> what actually is needed. At least we want to try that. In the end a
> complete sync might be done nevertheless, but it won't be the basis for
> the investigations and findings.

For the record:
- Installation manuals of versions sarge, etch and lenny
have been synced to the new host between
/srv/www.debian.org/installmanual dirs.

- For squeeze, zobel installed the build-depends-indep of the
installation-guide, and the build is in progress.

- For hamm < N < sarge, install manuals and release-notes have been synced
from the /srv/www.debian.org/www tree.

Remaining issues :
- However, the expected matrix is not displayed at
  http://newwww.deb.at/releases/etch/installmanual

- But hamm is providing autoup thing at
  http://www.debian.org/releases/hamm/autoup/ but is not present in the
  CVS. I guess we could add it to the CVS ?

--
Simon Paillard