Re: www-master move: things to do

On Tue, Dec 29, 2009 at 09:31:16AM +0100, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
>  I'm not sure if you are aware but the current host of www-master
> (klecker) is wanted to get shut down by DSA, shipped to a different
> place and re-dedicated for different services. To be able to do that
> there is work underway to move www-master from klecker to wolkenstein.
[..]
>  Things I noticed are still lacking:
[..]
> -) please add points you notice or think about

- all the mail stuff (and may be cleaned / moved to alioth ?):
klecker.debian.org:/org/www.debian.org/mail/ with aliases and
.mailfilter and the remaining archives
Note that most of these alias

Alias on master that goes to www-master:
webmaster
consultants
cdvendors
preinstallvendors
books
merchandise
Note that most of these alias are sent back to master.d.o in order to
get all mail archived.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to help in the next week.

Best regards.

--
Simon Paillard