Re: driver spca5xx

Hello,

On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 08:30:34PM +0100, Martina Nies wrote:
> I tried to download the dricer spca5xx to use my webcam Creative Live
> Notebook (vf0470) but it doesn't work. There appears error on your
> website and the comment that the package in this suite isn't available.
> Can you give me further help how I can make the camera to work with
> ubuntu?

This list debian-www stand for *Debian* *website* :-)

Though Ubuntu is based on Debian, refer to http://packages.ubuntu.com/
and ubuntu lists/forums for technical questions about Ubuntu.

Or you can install Debian from
http://www.debian.org/releases/lenny/debian-installer/ and install the
right module
http://packages.debian.org/search?suite=default&section=all&arch=any&searchon=all&keywords=spca5xx