Re: after unpacking the Lesstif2 0.95.0.orig.tar.gz! The following occured. So what is this telling me

Hello,

On Wed, Nov 04, 2009 at 02:52:30PM -0700, Kevin M. Wilson wrote:
> From: http://packages.debian.org/sid/devel/ddd
> "This version is linked against Lesstif, an LGPL-ed implementation of Motif."
> So I went to: http://packages.debian.org/sid/lesstif2
> To download what I thought was a dependency file(s)!
> In my DDD folder
> makefile.in, makefile.am, test1.c and a README file are in the root dir. for DDD
> But no folders were copied to the folder! What is wrong, what did I do incorrectly?

debian-www list about the various Debian websites.

For technical questions about how to use Debian, you are advise to ask
debian-user@lists.debian.org
You can have a look at: http://www.debian.org/support

Best regards.

--