Re: synaptic package manager fails to run

Hello,

On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 05:09:58PM -0500, Bob Holden wrote:
> E: The package care2x needs to be reinstalled, but I can't find an archive for it.
> E: Internal error opening cache (1). Please report.

There is no such care2x package in Debian.

It must be thirt party software you have installed from an repository
not from Debian.

You should contact the people that provideded you care2x (debian-www is
a mailing list about the Debian website, for support *about debian
distribution* request debian-user).

Regards.

--
Simon Paillard