http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/5.0.2/i386/iso-dvd/ - not all ISO images are available for download

Hi

I am trying to download the i386 DVD images from http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/5.0.2/i386/iso-dvd/ but the DVD-1 to DVD-4 ISOs appear to be missing as I get a "Page cannot be displayed" error.  The DVD-5 and Update ISOs download ok.

Please can you advise?

Thanks
Adam

Please help Logica to respect the environment by not printing this email / Pour contribuer comme Logica au respect de l'environnement, merci de ne pas imprimer ce mail / Bitte drucken Sie diese Nachricht nicht aus und helfen Sie so Logica dabei, die Umwelt zu schützen / Por favor ajude a Logica a respeitar o ambiente não imprimindo este correio electrónico. This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege. It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party. If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender. Thank you.