Re: install and configure grub in debian gnu hurd // instalar y Configurar Grub en debian gnu hurd

On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 09:58:33PM +0000, Andres Heredia wrote:
>   you could please give me instructions on how to install and configure GRUB to Debian GNU HURD?
>  I have the time of partition and installed the base system
>  and that I need to continue with the installation of Debian GNU / HURD

I'd suggest reading the documentation at

 http://www.debian.org/ports/hurd/hurd-install

If this isn't sufficient, you should probably contact the
help-hurd@gnu.org mailing list, according to

 http://www.debian.org/ports/hurd/hurd-contact

--
Matt Kraai                                           http://ftbfs.org/