Re: Enquiry about Debain Linux CD/DVD

Hi!

Ajish PK schrieb:

> I am Ajish System Administrator in METS School of Engineering, Mala,Kerala
> India. Here we are using Debian Linux for running C++, Lex and Yacc. But now
> a days we lost our Debian Linux CD. So i request you, kindly send the CD
> version and DVD version to me. My Address is given below.

As you might now, as a free, volunteer driven project Debian can't
afford to send out DVDs or CDs. I'm sorry.

However, you are free to download images and burn them yourself.  See
http://www.debian.org/CD/ for details.  Shouldn't it impossible for you
to download the images and burn them yourself, you can either buy them
from several vendors (please see http://www.debian.org/CD/vendors/#in
for some India based Debian vendors) or try to get in contact to the
Indian Debian community (via Google I found
http://fci.wikia.com/wiki/Debian, maybe that helps).

Best regards,
  Alexander Reichle-Schmehl