Re: Version skew in doc/index for Dutch after commit from Matt Kraai

On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 08:28:29PM +0200, Frans Pop wrote:
> The translation stats for Dutch show the version for doc/index as 1.89
> while the original is at 1.88. I see that you committed the 1.89 version
> a week ago.
>
> Could you please check what went wrong and correct things?

Oops, I think I tried to fix the debian-reference link using
smart_change.pl, but didn't notice that it hadn't actually changed
english/doc/index.wml.  I've fixed all of the affected translations
that hadn't already been fixed.  Thanks for pointing this out.

--
Matt Kraai                                           http://ftbfs.org/