Re: [RFR] draft for "DebianWiki new license": preparing a Poll/Vote

On Sun, 2009-06-14 at 11:27 +0200, Frank Lin PIAT wrote:

> Currently, wiki.debian.org doesn't have a license. This is an issue as
> it prevents re-using and publishing the content anywhere else.

At some stage we will need a poll, to determine if people agree with the
proposal.

Poll/Vote location
------------------
There are three population who could vote:
1. People with a DD account (who can vote on vote.d.org)
2. Wiki contributors (who can vote on a wiki page)
3. Visitors (who doesn't have an account)

For now, we can just make a poll on doodle.com, so anyone can
participate easily... Hoping that a large consensus can be reached.
If we end-up having a formal vote, it probably means that we would have
failed anyway.

Poll content:

The poll could go like this:
(see sample at http://doodle.com/283i3nynp7inqg53)