Re: Side effect of webwml alioth transition

* Osamu Aoki <osamu@debian.org> [2009-07-05 04:50:55 CEST]:
> Following may be related problem to recent webwml transition.

 Not completely sure about that because the doc part is unrelated to the
webwml cvs from what I understand, it rather might also be related to
some recent commits:

#v+
:~$ ps www 23329
  PID TTY      STAT   TIME COMMAND
23329 ?        R    1333:59 /usr/bin/perl /usr/bin/po4a-translate --format docbook --keep 0 -m beyond-pkging.dbk -p po4a/ja/beyond-pkging.po -l ja/beyond-pkging.dbk
#v-

 There is something extremely fishy with this - yes, the TIME _is_ 1333
minutes aka 22 hours. I already killed such a process yesterday but I
fear I have to disable the 7doc_manuals cron part for the sake of the
rest of the website and the sake of the www-master.

 It would be sweet if someone from the -doc team could try a local build
and see wether they also stumble upon this issue.

> DDP has been alioth.debian.org but its web page build script was run at
> www-master.debian.org .  Thus its build log pages were always available
> at http://www-master.debian.org/build-logs/ddp/ .
>
> Now it gives 404 error (It was OK yeasterday).

 I'll check with DSA, there were some changes with respect to using
geodns for www.debian.org, it might be related to that.
http://www-master.debian.org/build-logs/ doesn't work at all anymore. :(
I'm trying to investigate further and get things fixed. Keep you
updated.

> I also see no update of DDP web page recently.

 See above - and get back to me if you need anything investigated
further.

* Osamu Aoki <osamu@debian.org> [2009-07-05 06:15:23 CEST]:
> On Sun, Jul 05, 2009 at 07:51:11AM +0400, Yuri Kozlov wrote:
> > On Sun, 5 Jul 2009 08:57:55 +0900
> > Osamu Aoki <osamu@debian.org> wrote:
> >
> > > Does anyone know what happned to DDP build log in last 12 hours?
> > >
> > > It was accessible but now gives 404 error.
> >
> > Also from http://d-i.debian.org/l10n-stats/
> > http://d-i.debian.org/spellcheck/
> > http://d-i.debian.org/l10n-stats/level1/master/
> > http://d-i.debian.org/manual/#tr-stats
> >
> > and Pseudo-urls is not updated too?

 Not sure who's responsible for those, how are they done, first that I
heard of it, but I guess d-i team is able to shine a light here?

 Thanks for your informations!
Rhonda