-------- Mensagem encaminhada --------
De: Jerome Reinert
Para: Preinstallvendors , Debian Partners

Dear Debian Project team,

We are a German company specialized in the technical support of Debian
GNU/Linux and have been supporting you via donations during the last
years. Meanwhile, we also offer servers, computers, notebooks, and
netbooks with preinstalled Debian Linux. It would be very nice if you
could list us on your website.
www.de.debian.org/distrib/pre-installed

We would donate 350 Euro for the entry an 10 Euro commision for each
sale of a Computer with preinstalled Debian GNU/Linux.

Distributor: Sanux.de
E-Mail:linux@sanux.de
Telefon: +49 3464 - 518302
Fax: +49 3464 - 518304