Done (was: Re: Don't commit between 11H30-13H00 UTC, cvs.debian.org migration)

	Hi!

 THE MOVE IS DONE! \o/

 . o O ( well, most of it. www-master isn't currently able to update
from alioth CVS, but that will get done immediately after this mail )

 IMPORTANT information for pserver users below, interesting informations
for others, too. :)

Am Freitag, den 03.07.2009, 08:53 +0200 schrieb Raphael Hertzog:
> Notes:
> - authenticated pserver users should switch to :ext: access with
>   their -guest account on alioth

 If you have the cvsutils package installed, that can be done easily
with one small command:

#v+
$> cvschroot :ext:yourlogin-guest@cvs.debian.org:/cvs/webwml
#v-

 ... of course replace yourlogin-guest with the one you are using. About
general ssh access to alioth, see the information in the Debian wiki
about that: <http://wiki.debian.org/Alioth/SSH>

 Please be notified about the fail2ban setup there. If you use multiple
keys make sure that your key for alioth is sent first - that part is
also covered on that page at the very end, helpfully.

> - the SSH key associated with cvs.debian.org will change and cause SSH
>   errors, you'll have to cleanup your known_hosts file

 For your convenience, the fingerprint for cvs.debian.org switched to
is: 99:11:ed:30:03:41:ff:9f:f3:74:bd:7d:e1:8f:04:44
 (this information might only be helpful or trustworthy for you if you
have a gpg trustpath to me, but then it's still better than nothing)

 Thanks to everyone involved, I already did two minor test commits and
everything seems to be fine from this end. In case you have troubles,
just raise your voice. And in case you haven't requested to join the
webwml project yet no worries. We are still around to accept you. :)

 So long!
Rhonda