Re: Wrong links on distrib/netinst pages and others

On Sun, Jun 28, 2009 at 03:53:23PM +0100, Henwood Mark wrote:
> Your links on the netinst page (and similar) point to locations like:
> http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/5.0.2/i386/iso-cd/debian-502-i386-businesscard.iso
>
> when it appears in fact that 5.0.2 isn't on that server; 5.0.1 is
> though.
>
> Hence all the download iso links are broken.
>
> Thought you'd want to know.

Thanks for the report.  This issue appears to be fixed now and we've
discussed how to avoid this problem in the future, though I don't know
that we've reached a solution yet.

--
Matt Kraai                                           http://ftbfs.org/