Re: Wiki and miroVIDEO DC10

On Sun, 2009-06-14 at 20:29 +0400, Nikolay Shaplov wrote:
> [...]
[..]
> > Thanks in advance for your contribution,
> http://wiki.debian.org/zr36067
> Here is my contribution... ;-) I've described there all problems I've
> solved while trying that card. If I find something interesting I will
> write about it to... ;-)

Some quick comments:

It would be worth telling which DC10 you have tested.

Do you know if the card was working with Lenny/2.6.26?

Regarding the module, an easy way to pass the option is to create a
file /etc/modprobe.d/options.local, in which you add:
  options zr36067 card=1
Then run the following commands or reboot :
  rmmod zr36067
  modprobe zr36067

Did you file a bug against mplayer so it includes zoran module?

Nice page, thanks.

Franklin