Re: Wiki and miroVIDEO DC10

On Fri, 2009-06-12 at 17:44 +0400, Nikolay Shaplov wrote:
> n miroVIDEO DC10 (video I/O card) in Debian.
>
> Running it has some issues.
>
> I think, it would be good to write some kind ow howto in debian wiki,
> so users, would know that this hardware works, and know how to run
> it.

That's a good idea.

Try to write your page so it's "generic". If my quick search is correct,
that card is supported by the module zr36067, which also supports a few
other cards
( http://lxr.linux.no/linux/Documentation/video4linux/Zoran )
I would suggest naming your page "zr36067".

You can have a look a some existing pages, like
  http://wiki.debian.org/iwlagn

> Can you tell me where to add such article, I did not find the right
> place/category for it...

You can link it from http://wiki.debian.org/Hardware

We would take care to link it from
  http://wiki.debian.org/DeviceDatabase/PCI