Re: packages.debian.org translation

On Tue, Jun 09, 2009 at 11:49:46AM +0200, helix84 wrote:
> I'm translating in DDTP but I'd also like to have the interface
> showing them translated. I searched a lot but haven't found where I
> can translate packages.debian.org. But it has e.g. German translation,
> so translation is possible.

The translation of package description done by DDTP is made available on
http://packages.debian.org/package_name

For translating the packages.debian.org interface, the po files are
available on the git repo at :
git://git.debian.org/git/webwml/packages.git
ssh://username-guest@git.debian.org/git/webwml/packages.git (need alioth
account)
http://git.debian.org/?p=webwml/packages.git;a=tree;f=po

You can sent patches on the list / on the www.debian.org pseudopackage