Re: Typo in the http://debian.org/News/2009/20090523 webpage

On Tue, Jun 02, 2009 at 11:59:00AM -0600, Keith Christian wrote:
> Check the word within double brackets in the snippet below, needs another "l."
>
> The Debian Project wishes to announce the change of the GNU Privacy
> Guard key used to [[digitaly]] sign its archive reference files.
                      ^ digitally

BTW, there is another typo:

January.  For security reasons Debian's archive signing keys regularily
expire after three years.</p>

-> maintenance
-> regularly

In CC Alexander who issues this announce (Alexander, I will take care of
fixing the typo using smart_changes.pl if you agree).

Best regards.

--
Simon Paillard