Re: DebianWiki, homepage and Developer Portfolio...

On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 03:55:53PM +0200, Frank Lin PIAT wrote:
> I have almost finished a Macro for the wiki that help
> create/maintain a sidebar for wiki homepages. (a kind of small
> Debian Developer Portfolio[1]).

Wow, super-cool, thanks!

> What do you think about it? any suggestion?

A usability comment on the way you typeset hyperlinks. Stuff like the
following:

  Homepage: Go
            ^^

with hyperlink on the "Go" or, more generally, the pattern "bla bla is
available from here" with link on "here" is bad practice [1]. You
should rather hyperlink the text which actually represent, in the
language you are writing in, the linked content.

You have various instances of that pattern, you should fix them.

Beside that nitpicking: awesome work, thanks!

Just my 0.02€,
Cheers.

[1] please don't ask me for references though :-), it is stuff which
    dates back my HCI courses ...