wiki.d.o: SummerOfCode2009/KDE-based-packagemanager

Hi,
the wiki page
http://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2009/KDE-based-packagemanager
could use some work, but I can't easily edit it to due an edit restriction on my account for this page set by Paul Wise in revisions 13, 14 and 15. The restriction is commented by "No edit wars, thanks", which doesn't make much sense. I didn't notice any other communication from Paul on this issue.

Some improvements that should be made can be seen in the diff between revisions 10 and 11. Would someone restore this version or remove the access restriction so I can handle it?

Cc-ing Paul hoping he could shed some light on this. Paul, if you sent me a mail, please resend it (or contact chealer via irc.debian.org) and accept my apologies.

P. S.: I forgot to mention that the Moin upgrade is very appreciated.