Re: Online link to Release Notes (Was: Re: release-notes Slovak (sk) translation)

On Mon, Feb 02, 2009 at 08:58:32PM +0100, Jens Seidel wrote:
> Hi Release Notes translators,
>
> a link to the online version of the Release Notes is available at
> http://www.debian.org/releases/testing/releasenotes
>
> A few translations are still missing on this page.
>
> On Mon, Feb 02, 2009 at 05:53:04PM +0100, helix84 wrote:
> > > Can you please send us a list of further languages which need to be added?
> > as per http://svn.debian.org/viewsvn/ddp/manuals/trunk/release-notes/
> > ml - partially translated
> > vi - partially translated

I added the missing strings which are used for the footer of the web page
http://www.debian.org/News/2009/20090214

Vietnamese should occur there too soon (sorry for the delay).

(The release announcement was not translated into Malayalam yet?)

Jens