Online link to Release Notes (Was: Re: release-notes Slovak (sk) translation)

Hi Release Notes translators,

a link to the online version of the Release Notes is available at
http://www.debian.org/releases/testing/releasenotes

A few translations are still missing on this page.

On Mon, Feb 02, 2009 at 05:53:04PM +0100, helix84 wrote:
> > Can you please send us a list of further languages which need to be added?
> as per http://svn.debian.org/viewsvn/ddp/manuals/trunk/release-notes/
> ml - partially translated
> vi - partially translated
>
> I'll leave it up to you which ones to add. Or you should consult with
> W. Martin Borgert <debacle@debian.org>.
>
> > Languages not yet supported by the website [1] probably need a little bit more work. Can you please try your best?
>
> I'm not sure what you're asking me to do.

I asked for a patch :-)

Praveen and Clytie, please provide the following information:

Translated name of your language, e.g. Deutsch for German and
français for French (in UTF-8).

Vietnamese:
Malayalam:

language name => Latin transliteration of the language name
This is used for language names which consist entirely of non-Latin
characters, to aid those that have browsers which cannot show different
character sets at once.

E.g. "Nihongo" for Japanese and "Russkij" for Russian (see the language
footer on www.debian.org).

Vietnamese:
Malayalam:

> If it's about translating the website to Slovak, I already asked for
> SVN access but I'm still waiting for a reply from the Slovak
> coordinator who did translations in ~2004.

But you are not waiting since 2004, are you :-?

Jens