From: Aaron Valdes <aaronvaldes@rogers.com>
To: debian-www <debian-www@lists.debian.org>
Subject: Screenshots
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2009 12:17:54 -0500
Mailer: Evolution 2.22.3.1

I understand that keeping the main debian site small for mirror purposes
is a great thing.
I would suggest some screenshots or even small pictures that demonstrate
what debian would look like when freshly installed.

Even just one picture so that when someone who has never heard of Debian
will understand that it is an Operating System.

I don't propose full out homepages like Fedora, Ubuntu or Open Suse  but
just some picture presence would really make the OS more attractive.

Or even one screencast showing Debian freshly installed.