Re: Putting draft release notes on www.debian.(org|net)?

Sorry Mate for the late reply,

On Sat, Nov 15, 2008 at 12:16:28PM -0800, Matt Kraai wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 15, 2008 at 07:52:59PM +0100, Simon Paillard wrote:
> > Did you build the lenny release-notes with success on www-master ?
>
> pdflatex appears to hang, consuming 100% of the CPU.  I've attached
> the log file.  This also appears to hang the official build, so I'm
> going to revert the change to 7release-notes.

I tried it with the etch tetex-bin from alioth.d.o (not tested with
lenny or sid version), with same result.

#404076 is the only bug reported which applies to etch and refers to a
loop..

I testex with db2pdf instead of dblatex without sucess, but honestly, I
have no experience of db2pdf at all, I maybe made something wrong...

The need of backported package for generating documentation was already
evoked on the list, does someone can sum up / explains our issue ?

--
Simon Paillard