Re: Debian Wiki FlashPlayer page

Did you verify before you deleted the section form manualhowto?
The manual-howto had instruction on how to manually install flash
player to /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins/ vs the "flash=player page does
not.

Why was it removed again?
"Flashplugin-nonfree has been removed (see below), as this is closed
source and we don't get security support for it. For security reasons,
we recommend to immediately remove any version of flashplugin-nonfree
and any remaining files of the Adobe Flash Player. Tested updates will
be made available via backports.org."

Lucas