Re: URGENT: Please remove my email from your web-page

Charles Plessy wrote:
> Le Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 09:10:23AM +0100, Frank Lin PIAT a écrit :
>>
>> When answering such request, what about BCC'ing the sender, and add a
>> note at the top of the page, like
>> 	[John Doe was BCC'd]
>
> That was indeed a stupid mistake of me :(

<BOFH>
It was actually a s*** mistake of the end-user ;)
</BOFH>

You definetly made the best answer of all the one posted, and it was
consistent we the current practice on this ML (AFAIK).

> Do you think we could document this recommendation somewhere ?

I can setup a wiki page with templates and this (first) recommendation.

Franklin