Web editor for webwml

On Tue, 2008-10-14 at 13:32 +0200, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
> With the same reasoning one could open a bugreport for switching
> to ikiwiki. And to some degree I would even see the good in the
> latter. :)

FYI

I just found that mozilla.org provides two means of editing web pages :
CVS or web based interface[1]. You can test the later with the page
mozilla-org/html/projects/granparadiso/index.html for instance.
The web pages, like [2] directly links to the editing page, "à la wiki".

I have been thinking of something like that for a long time. The benefit
would be to make it easier to contribute the website, so the wiki don't
get used for official stuffs.

The tool they use is bonsai[3].

Franklin

[1] https://doctor.mozilla.org/