Re: TODO list page obsolete?

Am Samstag, den 04.10.2008, 09:38 +0200 schrieb Francesco P. Lovergine:
> And talking about the wiki, I also think that some *selected* topics should be
> moved to the wiki and linked by the website. The level of integration among
> the website and the wiki is generally quite low currently, which is a non sense to me.
> I can try to find out other obvious cases, but more eyes look better than two...

 Well, please keep in mind that the translation infrastructure of the
wiki isn't very well and still an open topic, and furthermore the
overall navigation structure in the wiki is pretty non-existing. (no, I
don't claim that the one of the Debian website is perfect neither - but
it's at least existing)

 So long. :)
Rhonda