Re: TODO list page obsolete?

On Sat, Oct 04, 2008 at 09:38:21AM +0200, Francesco P. Lovergine wrote:
> And talking about the wiki, I also think that some *selected* topics
> should be moved to the wiki and linked by the website. The level of
> integration among the website and the wiki is generally quite low
> currently, which is a non sense to me.

I can't help but think that if they were not so technically dissonant,
something could be done about this. All the wml concepts are restricted
to one web site, all the wiki concepts are restricted to the other.
When that is so, copying and/or linking content just doesn't make much
sense to people, even though few would complain to the general idea.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.