Re: Options changed in check_trans.pl

* Bas Zoetekouw <bas@debian.org> [2008-10-01]:
> Hi Hans!
>
> You wrote:

Yes, I noticed that message. I appreciate your effort.

> You're totally right, I forgot to implement a few of the old options.
> -Q (be really quiet) and -l (show log entries) should now work (although I
> should mention that the combination really doesn't make sense, as all the logs
> are redirected to /dev/null if you specify -l and -Q).
[cut]

Just for the record: You have changed the behavior of -Q. (I'm not
saying that this is bad, but it will force people to update their cron
jobs/scripts.)

> Also note that the output of the script might have (slightly) changed.
> I've tried to make it clearer and more userfriendly, using colours to
> distinguish the different statusses of files, but please let me know if
> that poses any problems.  Of course, the rewritten script probably also
> has other bugs;  please let me know if you encounter one.

Well, currently it doesn't send me any e-mails. I'm using

./check_trans.pl -q -m 'nordhaug@[...]' -l -d

and it only prints the result to stdout. (Earlier -Q was included
in the above command, but that gives nothing as you mentioned above.)

Hans

PS! This is check_trans.pl 1.79.