Re: Options changed in check_trans.pl

Am Mittwoch, den 01.10.2008, 17:06 +0200 schrieb Bas Zoetekouw:
> The other options that are missing are -C (go to directory before
> running this script), which seems rather silly to me, and -M (display
> differences for all 'Makefile's), which I still need to implement
> (assuming it is actually being used).

 -M is deprecated since we use the $(include subst) hack for the
Makefiles. Propably it would make sense to turn that switch into a "list
missing Makefiles or those that don't do include subst hack". But
generating diffs for them is definitely wrong since we switched to that
approach.

 So long, and thanks. :)
Rhonda