Re: My email address is listed in plaintext on one of your webpages

Package: falconseye
Version: 1.9.3-16
Severity: normal

Am Mittwoch, den 24.09.2008, 17:16 +0300 schrieb Jaakko Tapani Peltonen:
> Dear debian.org administrators,
> on your website there is a webpage that lists my email address in
> plaintext:
> http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/main/f/falconseye/falconseye_1.9.3-1$
>
> Can you please change this page so that the address is listed as "jaakko
> dot peltonen at hut dot fi"? I am trying to reduce the amount of spam I
> receive, and this change could make it a bit harder for spammers to find
> the address.

 That part is extracted from the copyright file of the package so I'm
submitting it as bugreport against the package to get it addressed
properly.

 Thanks, and I hope it didn't cause too much inconvenience for you.
Rhonda