Re: Broken links

On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 02:54:41PM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 10:35:39AM +0100, Steve Gane wrote:
> > On the page for each package, there is a link "Debian Changelog". I
> > often find these links broken.
> > For example,the link on http://packages.debian.org/etch/openssh-server
> > gives a 404.
>
> Hrm, I thought this was another one of those transient issues, but right now
> http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/ is missing as well.
>
> Frank?

The fact that http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/ didn't work was
due to someone disableing the autoindex module. That has been fixed now.
The openssh issue is probably the usual "security.debian.org changelogs
don't work" issue. It will be way easier to fix that once
packages.debian.org is on the new host we have for it, but there were
some scheduling issues preventing the move. Let's hope we make it soon.

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org>
www: http://www.djpig.de/