Re: check_trans.pl - recursion and robot

On Fri, Aug 29, 2008 at 01:12:54PM +0200, Hans F. Nordhaug wrote:
> > > 1) On http://www.debian.org/devel/website/translating a robot is
> > > mentioned that runs check_trans.pl - is this correct or do I have to
> > > set up a cron job mysef.
> >
> > No need to run it yourself:
> > http://www.debian.org/devel/website/stats/no.html
>
> I'm aware of that page, but thanks. I expected the robot to send me an
> e-mail since I gave my address in translator.db.pl... However, it's
> not a big issue - I can just add it as a cron job on my own machine.

ISTR each translation having its own. We could probably unify that on
www-master, though.

> PS! Norwegian has just switched to using the correct code (nb) in CVS.
>     Will the stats script detect that automatically.

Yes, they all use the same data. We actually have Perl modules that dive
into ePerl code in WML templates and fetch the current language lists
(as well as other things) so such variables are only ever hardcoded once.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.