Re: check_trans.pl - recursion and robot

* Frans Pop <elendil@planet.nl> [2008-08-29]:
> Hans F. Nordhaug wrote:
> > 1) On http://www.debian.org/devel/website/translating a robot is
> > mentioned that runs check_trans.pl - is this correct or do I have to
> > set up a cron job mysef.
>
> No need to run it yourself:
> http://www.debian.org/devel/website/stats/no.html

I'm aware of that page, but thanks. I expected the robot to send me an
e-mail since I gave my address in translator.db.pl... However, it's
not a big issue - I can just add it as a cron job on my own machine.

Hans

PS! Norwegian has just switched to using the correct code (nb) in CVS.
    Will the stats script detect that automatically.

--
   Associate professor Hans F. Nordhaug
   Department of Informatics, Molde University College

 + It's GNU/Linux, not Linux -> http://www.gnu.org/gnu/linux-and-gnu.html
 + Support the Free Software Foundation -> http://member.fsf.org/
 + Become an Open Directory Project Editor -> http://dmoz.org/