Re: check_trans.pl - recursion and robot

* Josip Rodin <joy@entuzijast.net> [2008-08-29]:

> > > How do you mean it doesn't?
> >
> > It doesn't traverse subdiretories. [...]
> > If I then want to know the status for any of the other folders
> > check_trans.pl doesn't do it automatically - I have to call it for each
> > subdirectory:
> >
> > # ./check_trans.pl
> > # ./check_trans.pl -s intro
> > Missing norwegian/intro/about.wml version 1.60
> > Missing norwegian/intro/cn.wml version 1.78
> > Missing norwegian/intro/free.wml version 1.19
> > [...]
>
> It works fine for me... can you post the output of './check_trans.pl -v -g'
> on your system?

I'm very happy to hear that it should work recursively.

[Testing some more]

And suddenly it worked for me to! Believe me, I have tired
'./check_trans.pl -v' many times yesterday. I have no idea why it
suddenly worked - I have only run a cvs status, no update. First time
it worked recursively, it said that files that were up-to-date where
obsolete ... However, now it seems to work correctly.

I guess I'll have a very hard time reproducing this wrong behaviour
so I guess it's best forgotten about ...

Hans