Re: Translated page using English header

On Fri, Aug 29, 2008 at 10:58:15AM +0200, Hans F. Nordhaug wrote:
> > > I have seasrched the mailing list but couldn't find anything.
> > > I have recently updated
> > > http://www.debian.org/international/Norwegian.no.html
> > > but the headers is in English even if po/templates.no.po
> > > is completely translated. Why? How to fix it?
> >
> > This is the 'no' vs. 'nb' issue catching up with us, gettext relies
> > on the systemwide locales, and there isn't one for "no" any more,
> > so it reverts back to C for strings. I'll go do the rename now.
>
> Thanks for nailing it, and fixing it soon.

It should be committed now (it wasn't all that much work).

I still have to figure out the best way to replace old *.no.html files with
symlinks to *.nb.html, but that's secondary to you being able to continue
work on the translation for users (with proper locale settings) to see.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.