(Missing) localization on extended tags page

Hello,
when I visit a package page like
http://packages.debian.org/lenny/goobox
I get the localisations (in my case German) once my browser is set up
accordingly.

On this site I see the tags associated to this package. The names and
content of the tags are (as far as I translated them already) in
German, e.g. "X Window-System: Anwendung".

When I select the hyperlink, however, no translation is seen, in this
case I get
   x11::application

           Application

Scrolling to the bottom of "http://packages.debian.org/about/debtags";
the usual "This page is also available in the following languages" is
missing and I cannot select my language.

Even the long descriptions (many of which I already translated) like
   protocol::http

           HTTP

           HyperText Transfer Protocol, one of the most important protocols
           for the World Wide Web.

is not available in German (or any other language, for that matter).

Maybe a configuration option ("l10n") for the tags page is not turned on?

Greetings

            Helge