Re: Bugs/index

Nicolas Bertolissio wrote:
Le vendredi 15 août 2008, Don Armstrong écrivit :
On Fri, 15 Aug 2008, Nicolas Bertolissio wrote:
Le jeudi 14 août 2008, Don Armstrong écrivit :
The select bugs fields are the search fields. It's probably
suboptimal as far as documenting goes, so suggestions for
improvements are solicited.
But there is only one "select bugs", so I still don't understand what is
ORed or ANded.
If you add one, and press return, there is suddenly more than one.

I've tested it, that's a very nice fonction! Maybe some more explanation
on the way it works is needed.

Like Don explained in his talk/BOF about the BTS, this certainly need better documentation. Feel free to work on that as it would benefit a lot of people! :-)

Cheers

Luk