Re: Bugs/index

Le jeudi 14 août 2008, Don Armstrong écrivit :
> On Thu, 14 Aug 2008, Nicolas Bertolissio wrote:
> > I'm responsible for the translation of this page to French. But I do
> > have some troubles with the last revision (1.70).
> >
> > 1) I don't understand
> > "The same search fields are ORed, different fields are ANDed."
> > I can't find "The same search fields", I see "Select bugs", "Include
> > Bugs" and "Exclude Bugs" so they are all different.
>
> The select bugs fields are the search fields. It's probably suboptimal
> as far as documenting goes, so suggestions for improvements are
> solicited.

But there is only one "select bugs", so I still don't understand what is
ORed or ANded.

> > 2) I don't understand "newest bugs"
> > "select bugs newest bugs" means nothing to me and I don't know what
> > value can be specified (package name, bug number, other ?).
>
> A number; it selects the n newest bugs.

so it reads:
"select bugs newest bugs 10"? I'm not sure this is easy to understand
and it seems very difficult to translate.

Regards
--
  .~.    Nicolas Bertolissio
  /V\    nico.bertol@free.fr